Tuesday 6 July 2010

♡ Forever, I Do ♡

Aren't those the words every little girl dreams of hearing one day? And don't forget the big, magical princess wedding that only you can perfectly envision every detail of?

How about the gorgeous hunk of a man you have fallen completely in love with, about to become your husband? Yes Please :)

On 1st May 2010 my cousin Nick married the girl of his dreams, Rebecca. I wasn't able to attend the wedding as it was in the beautiful Kwazulu Natal Midlands in South Africa, 6000 miles away from London.

A breathtakingly stunning blushing bride.

They had an AMAZING photographer, Drew Mc Gibbon from Cellar Weddings, that captured every moment perfectly.


"I promise to love you forever"


Although I couldn't be there, these photographs have truly captured the joy, happiness and love on the day :)







No comments:

Post a Comment